Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday is looking for an HR product manager who can help drive the requirements and design of our core HR features. We're looking for someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements and designing enhancements to our centralized person architecture and personal information related processes.
What a Product Manager does at Workday:
- Combines functional and operational knowledge in HR/HR systems to design software that requires minimal training without sacrificing functionality and compliance
- Owns and develops products from design to execution, ensuring on time and high quality delivery.
- Plans feature releases and champions product area roadmaps. Tracks and reports progress of features against key milestones.
- Keeps feature stakeholders updated throughout the development cycle.
- Acts as a liaison to relevant parties, including development, QA, documentation, product support, and other internal stakeholders, to facilitate the release process.
- Presents feature specifications and best practices to internal stakeholders, customers, prospects and implementation partners.
- Manages customer escalations and production issues, mitigating functional challenges and improving customer satisfaction.
Can you answer YES to these questions?
- Do you have 3+ years' experience with enterprise product management?
- Do you have experience writing detailed software functional design documents?
- Do you have an excellent understanding of HR requirements for large enterprises?
- Do you have functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: staffing, personal data collection, HR compliance?
- Are you a team player who can work well within and across teams to get things accomplished?
- Are you a fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, efficient, and enjoy fast paced work environments?
- Can you work out of Workday offices in Pleasanton, CA?
Apply and see if you have what it takes to be part of the revolution of cloud-based, user-friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
Note: Must be located onsite in Pleasanton, CA.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.