Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you have a background in technology and want to work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate, please consider Robert Half.
Watch this video to learn more about working in IT at Robert Half and apply for this job today! Job Summary
Robert Half is seeking an efficient and motivated Product Manager II
to join our rapidly expanding Front Office Technology Group. The PM II will direct, design, and implement a comprehensive product management strategy in a collaborative environment. This key player will function as the central resource in partnership with design, IT, quality and test, and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and distribution. They will influence those involved in the design, modification, and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products from product definition through production and release (i.e., Product Lifecycle Management).
The Product Manager II ensures that products released meet specifications and quality goals. Encourages use of new technologies and industry-leading trends in product management activities. They are responsible for overall product(s) and project teams, including influencing the prioritization of projects and associated budgets. Develops project plans designed to address customer needs and available team resources.
The PM II evaluates and translates customer data into product/service definitions and product marketing plans that anticipate customer’s current and future needs, internalizing and representing the voice of the customer to the team throughout the product lifecycle. Uncovers customer trends through benchmarking, networking, and research including online forums, user feedback, and internal customer interaction. They define product features and related schedules and write specifications based on a thorough awareness of internal user needs and business cases. Creates wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Clearly communicates functionality and incorporates feedback in a timely manner.
The Product Manager II defines product line-up strategy and roadmap, with attention to organizational alignment and project prioritization. Develops and tracks key metrics / KPIs and targets, developing plans to achieve those targets and proactively communicating progress. They own product requirement definition and feature identification, including documentation of prioritized feature sets. Uses cases based on internal customer needs and business value. Educates the team on recommendations, guiding discussions to consensus and driving action items. They lead brainstorming of creative solutions and problem-solving to balance product deliverables and resources with business needs. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Design, or related field preferred; or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ product management experience required, preferably with business application systems.
- Experience in an IT department or related field preferred.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to communicate business process to technical resources.
- Ability to create complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow.
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners.
- Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
- Ability to create detailed and thorough test plans for medium-sized initiatives.
- Demonstrated customer service abilities and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of business systems software and software development lifecycle.
- Ability to write complex queries and reports.
- Ability to develop a project plan, meeting established deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to execute based upon directions from senior team member.
- Ability to provide guidance to lower level personnel and conduct training.
- Ability to conduct meetings, gather information and present status.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: