Janssen Biotech, Inc., a
pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product
Manager, Immunology Marketing located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson &
Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We
focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and
complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science,
wherever it might be found.
Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the
health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative
firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and
oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire
us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Manager,
Solutions Marketing, will play a critical role in leading the development and execution
of U.S. business strategies and marketing plans for the Immunology Portfolio.
Core responsibilities include
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to advance access
and reimbursement goals for portfolio
- Lead the development of local market strategies balancing
the needs of both payers and provider stakeholders
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Brand management to
support product launch strategies and ensure customer account pull-through
- Routinely analyze business trends, anticipate
issues/opportunities, and develop plans of action
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required.
- MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience in
the pharma/biotech/healthcare industry is required.
- A minimum of 2 years Marketing preferred
- Must have excellent communication and project management
skills, and an ability to influence without authority
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and willingness to
take prudent risks –appropriately
pushing boundaries to drive transformative outcomes
- Thought leadership, accountability, and results orientation
- Ability to share prior examples of being a self‐starter
with a track record of challenging the status quo and delivering timely results
- This role is located in Horsham, PA and will require up
to 20% domestic travel.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.