Product Manager, Level Money
Level Money, a division of Capital One, is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive growth by crafting and delivering new experiences on our unique platform.
Level is building a financial system that works for today's young adults, allowing us to spend smarter, save more, and live better.
We’re inspired to change the way the mobile generation interacts with their money so that they can achieve their own version of financial balance. To achieve that goal, we know it takes a few incredibly talented people working with the best tools and technologies. We're looking for an experienced product manager to join our team in order to drive the evolution and growth of our mobile and web products.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast moving team. And being part of Capital One gives you the resources to make an impact at scale.
- Drive growth through user-centered design and rapid test & learn cycles
- Guide UI design and user research efforts to get customer validation and make product adjustments throughout the product development process
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as needed. You’ll tailor the message for audiences that may include the Level Money team, key company leaders, Capital One employees, or external partners.
- Roll up your sleeves on user research, data analysis, design, and testing when necessary
- Manage high-quality mobile and web app releases.
We are looking for:
- A 2-5 year track record of driving the creation, evolution, or optimization of successful consumer mobile products
- Experience designing and optimizing products for sticky user behaviors and outcomes
- Experience in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Stellar instincts for effective product design and simplicity
- Experience designing simple and intuitive mobile interfaces and user flows – ability to describe concepts through wireframes and prototypes
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and scalable web and mobile applications
- Business strategy and growth modelling skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing consumer mobile apps
- At least 2 years of agile development expertise as a ScrumMaster/ Product Owner
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 1 year of experience designing growth mechanics
- 1 year of experience managing a scaled mobile app (1,000,000+ registered users)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.