Janssen Biotech, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson
& Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Manager, Medical Education, located
in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson &
Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We
focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and
complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science,
wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new
treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease.
Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing
patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire
us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Product Manager, Medical Education will be:
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the professional
education program (Janssen Oncology components)
- Responsible for close coordination of the professional
education plans across the internal teams and the alliance (PCYC)
- Partner closely with the Group Product Director
(Engagement& Education) and the PD Medical Education to shape the future
educational plan of our HCPs through development of innovative engagement
platforms for the growing brand
- Serve as the primary liaison with our speaker bureau
- Partner closely with the field based Thought Leader
Liaison Team (TLL) to execute all programming (national and regional)
- Work closely with multiple functions including Marketing
partners, Sales, Sales training, Franchise Analytics, Strategic Customer Group,
Medical Affairs, North America Pharma affiliates, Alliance Management, CE,
Corporate Communications and outside vendors in order to effectively execute
key commercial activities
- Support the execution and management of the National
Faculty at the community and academic level
- Effectively managing budgets, administrative tasks,
tactical deployment and external agencies to ensure optimal execution
- Strict adherence to the legal and regulatory guidelines
for medical education compliance
- May perform other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience,
including pharmaceutical and healthcare knowledge.
- Track record of innovation and a high EQ, someone who can
connect shape, lead and deliver.
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing
competencies: analysis, customer/market knowledge, marketing execution and
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically
with excellent overall business acumen
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple
priorities and have excellent overall business acumen and strong analytical
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership skills with the
ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment. Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Must be able to fully access needs of the brand team
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a
broad range of personnel, advanced communication, presentation, and facilitation
skills are required
- This position is based in Horsham, PA and will require up
to 20% travel predominantly US
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
Product ManagementRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.