Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Manager, Medical Education to be located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Manager, Medical Education, will be responsible for the support and execution of Janssen Immunology Medical Education platform. This will entail strategic thinking and project management around the programs created within the Department of Medical Education (DOME). This manager is responsible for leading initiatives with the Dermatology franchise. This includes liaising with thought leaders, academic institutions, DOME field team, and internal stakeholders in order to drive DOME initiatives. Additional responsibilities include representing DOME within Janssen and Johnson and Johnson commercial operations. This includes training and direction to the various commercial operations groups.
The Product Manager, Medical Education will:
• Serve as the in-house lead for the Dermatology franchise, working on symposia, advisory boards, and other promotional activities.
• Support the execution and management of the National Faculty at the community and academic level
• Partner with the sales and marketing leadership teams to represent DOME
• Lead the field sales force training on Janssen Medical Education platform
• Provide tactical execution of additional medical education programs within DOME
• Strict adherence to the legal and regulatory guidelines for medical education complianceQualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of professional work experience -OR- an advanced degree (i.e. PharmD, RN, Master’s, PhD, etc.) with a minimum of 2 years of professional work experience is required
• Experience must be concentrated in biotechnology and/or hospital/specialty selling environment is preferred
• Product focus on immunology based therapies is preferred
• Experience with customer relationship management (thought leader development, speaker bureau management, clinical training, etc.) is required
• Demonstrated ability to directly or indirectly lead teams is preferred
• Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel in a cross-functional team environment is preferred
• Advanced presentation skills and business acumen is preferred
• Advanced written and oral communication skills is required
• Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business situations and identify trends and creative business solutions is preferred
• Mastery of regulatory and legal requirements associated with pharmaceutical marketing and sales is preferred
• This position will be located in Horsham, PA and will require up to 25% domestic and international travelPrimary Location
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.