Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a member of Johnson &
Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Manager Metabolics Marketing
located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson &
Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We
focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and
complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science,
wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an
array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including
Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit
www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients
inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Product Manager, Metabolics Marketing will play a
critical role in leading the development and execution of U.S. business
strategies and marketing plans for the Metabolic portfolio. Core
responsibilities include the following:
- Planning and execution of promotional programs to health
care professionals to support the success of the said brands within the
- Responsible for directing key marketing processes
including: agency management, budget tracking and medical/legal/regulatory
- Partner with field sales teams and key internal partners
to execute upon aligned objectives
- Develop and execute tactics within the business plan
- Assist in the management/partnership of agencies
- Develop professional field sales material supported
through market research and market insights; Champion of projects through the
promotional review process
- Work with the Sales Learning & Development team on
field sales training initiatives and Plan of Action sales meetings
- Manage strategy, planning and content for sales meetings,
Manage professional marketing budgets for assigned projects.
- Work closely with multiple functions including Sales,
Sales Learning & Development, Business Analytics, Medical Affairs, Field
Sales Communications and outside vendors in order to effectively execute key
- Collaborate with key business partners to support brand
level professional promotion tactics. Provide
clear strategic direction & guidance to agency partners regarding development
and execution of promotional tactics.
- Continually assesses competitive landscape and respond
- Work within regulatory and HCC guidelines to
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required.
- MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years Sales and/or Marketing or other
business experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Professional experience interacting with customers is
- The individual must have excellent communication skills,
with cross-functional alignment, partnering, and influencing without authority
being critical components of job success.
- The individual must also demonstrate intellectual
curiosity and willingness to take smart risks – measuring and optimizing based
- Thought leadership, accountability, and results
orientation are required.
- The successful candidate is a self-starter with a track
record of challenging the status quo and delivering results.
- This role is located Titusville, NJ and requires
approximately up to 30% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function