West Creek 6 (12076), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Product Manager, Mobile Payments
If you have the drive for building amazing digital products that impact the lives of millions daily, we want you!
As part of the mobile organization within Capital One, you'll be responsible for driving radical change while managing current performance of our flagship mobile experience. To fit in, you have to be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that make life easier for our customers. You’ll also need to be equally comfortable talking to techies in our sprint teams as you are communicating with our analytically minded, stuffy bankers. (One day, we’ll get them in jeans too…)
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy the challenge of improving our customer experience and taking it to the next level.
Mobile Payments Product Manager
In this role you will:
- Lead a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop and enhance mobile payment products on a day to day basis. You will translate business strategies into products that delight our customers and position our company for substantial growth and disruption. You are a dynamic product owner familiar with Agile methodology who will rally the team and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of Capital One’s lines of business.
- Collaborate with external partners. You will represent Capital One in existing and new partner ventures.
- Manage regular interactions and checkins with external parties on existing products.
- Be comfortable assessing product performance, lifecycle stages as well as enhancements that drive change in key performance indicators.
- Organize and participate in research – qualitative and quantitative to include organizing and facilitating as needed.
- The successful candidate will be able to understand customer expectations; industry best practices; current gaps & technical constraints; participate in developing the roadmap; drive requirements and ultimately partner with IT Delivery, Operations, enterprise teams (e.g. Legal, Compliance) and third party vendors to deliver the optimal customer experience.
- The Product Manager will be responsible for communicating within the cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders and executives. They will also be responsible for communicating with external strategic partner companies with whom we have strategic shared services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management