About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview The Product Manager for Mobile Platforms is part of the Mobile Banking team within the larger Digital Channels unit. DC has a drive/mandate to deliver an exceptional, seamless and effortless experience for customers and clients who manage their finances online. DC is accountable for the strategy, planning, distribution of products and services through the channels.
Within the larger DC team is the Mobile Banking unit managed out of Canada. This unit is the owner of TDs digital platforms (excluding Online and Public Sites). Further, they are the subject matter experts not only on TD platforms and applications but also the bank's digital banking, channels, platforms, applications and innovation experts.
The Mobile Banking unit, as well as the Product Manager, are called on to provide guidance relating to platform strategy, capabilities, features and innovation whilst also driving business and product development whilst also overseeing the product delivery and servicing of the platforms. Job Description Reporting to the Sr. Product Manager, Mobile Platforms - US, the Product Manager for Mobile Platforms is part of the team responsible for the maintenance, management and development of the mobile platforms. This role is a blend of identifying, assessing and implementing next-gen product solutions; liaising with business partners to unearth needs and requirements; overseeing and championing the execution of refinements to the existing elements of the mobile applications; as well as work with key vendors and solution providers to identify and champion leading capabilities. All is done in order to create a best-in-class mobile solution that will ultimately enhance and deepen the TD Bank customer engagement. Job Requirements • Represent Digital Channels/Mobile Platforms on projects and initiatives as the business / platform owner; aligning the teams to the vision, providing mobile expertise and identifying opportunities to deliver enterprise-wide features and services that deepen customer engagement
• Work collaboratively with Sr. Mgmt, Strategy and Planning and the Lines of Business in the creation of platform strategies and develop the strategic roadmap to fulfill delivery of the enterprise integrated vision; includes detailed strategies and roadmaps
• Recommend and implement strategies and tactics to maximize shareholder value (i.e., improving operating expenses, reducing risk, increasing sales)
• Works with Research and Risk management to ensure profitability goals, customer needs and that credit decisions optimize risk/rewards.
• Supports the product management budget for specific products to ensure objectives can be achieved within budget and meets or exceeds profit and loss goals.
• Communicates changes in expenses and works to manage them to meet revenue goals.
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables. Participates in developing annual business and expense plans for each product and monitors results adjusting the plan to meet the changing environment and budget targets as necessary.
• Collaborates with Risk Management and other key business partners to identify and maximize profitability via management of risk levels and ensure risks are mitigated.
• Builds strong relationships with key business partners. Ensures ongoing successful communication of the direction of the product life cycle. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5+ years related experience required
• Travel may be required
• Experience in product design in a financial/banking environment
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
• Ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change
• Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations
• Solid understanding of product pricing and financial concepts
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.