Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionOur Core Financials Product Management team is growing and we are seeking a Product Manager with solid understanding of budget planning or budget control.
Have you been involved in forecasting or planning budgets, grants or awards, budgets or cost-control in the education or a public sector budget office? Are you a budget or FP&A subject matter expert? Have you been a super-user, made configurations or been part of integrations or implementations of ERP or financial management systems?
Are you passionate about process optimization or improving finance applications so they excite users? - Imagine contributing to the development of applications for end-users like yourself, software that requires minimal training and is very user friendly without sacrificing functionality and compliance.We want your perspective and fresh ideas to contribute to our next generation budget management product!
You will gain in depth knowledge of our applications, product development methodology and processes through formal and informal training to become the owner of the functional application design. As a user representative you will translate functional requirements and business processes into technical documentation to create customer specific configurations (tenants), and train internal stakeholders on features and system capabilities. We utilize agile development methodologies and you will be the voice of the product management team to ensure that the product you intend to build, gets delivered.
You will be the internal subject matter expert and consultant for your product.If you are:
If you have:
- Solutions and customer success oriented
- A fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments
- An initiative taker, early adopter, technology enthusiast
- A good communicator and collaborator
Please apply and join the revolution of cloud based, user friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!*LI-TA
- Passion and ideas for how to build better financial enterprise business applications
- 5+ years of functional work experience in public, education or non-profit finance or accounting
- Deep knowledge of budget or cost control processes, rules and regulations
- Enterprise system configuration, administration, integration or implementation experience
- BS / BA, MS / MA degree or equivalent work experience