The Annuities Product Manager, Product Implementation is responsible for cross-functional implementation of new strategic product development, and implementation of new system administration required to support all Annuities products. This will entail close partnership with Fixed and VA market line leaders to develop product requirements for new capabilities and leading the execution of the product launch plan.
- Lead cross-functional product execution teams in the implementation of all new product processes, which includes service, sales, marketing, and product activities. The product lead and escalation point for the project team.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and product design integrity for new administration processes and capabilities. Complete risk assessments and other controls related processes.
- Develop implementation approach strategy recommendations to meet organizational objectives.
- Partner with Product Support, Fixed and Variable Annuity Market Management teams, and other internal functions to define product requirements for all new system administration and service processes required support new product initiatives, in force changes, and defect resolution efforts.
- Provide input on business scenarios and use cases and support QA processes for new products, new capabilities and enhancements to existing products.
- Ensure consistency between product specifications, requirements, contract, prospectus, marketing materials, and service Standard Operating Procedures.
- Partner with Service, Marketing and the Customer Office to develop new forms, applications, and web experience desired to ensure customer-focused experience for new and existing products.
- Partner with the Program Management Office to create and implement schedules and project plans, effectively identifying actions steps and resources.
- Assist with development and execution of Due Diligence and Communication strategies.
- Analyze options to solve issues that arise, develop recommendations and present results.
- Provide impact analysis and recommendations to management on change controls.
- Develop executive summaries as needed to communicate status, issues and recommendations related to deliverables.
- Conduct internal administrative training for Service and Product Organizations on new product initiatives.
- 4-7 years' product management experience; Annuities or Variable Life Insurance experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to partner with a wide variety of other functions and levels, including Sales, Service, IT, Control and Actuarial functions.
- Strength of convictions and ability to influence decisions and champion product administrative or operational changes.
- Solution oriented with strong problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to leverage resource materials to support decisions.
- Must have solid organizational skills with the ability to develop and execute plans.
- Ability to effectively manage several dissimilar deliverables and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team or lead a team.
- Excellent technical financial services product knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple levels within the internal organization.
- Agile or other iterative Product implementation methodology experience preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time between Prudential offices.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.