We are currently seeking a Product Manager to join our CFS Product Management team focused on product planning.
The Product Manager is accountable for product requirements, product use cases, and managing the committed roadmap. To adequately fulfill these responsibilities the position requires a candidate to maintain knowledge of online banking and mobile products, technology and industry trends.
This position is location is flexible. This is a great opportunity to join a team in charge of the industry’s leading online banking products. You will play a key role for growing the capability of our product range that currently offers provides services to millions of consumers. This may also be your chance to enter into the fast-paced and challenging area of internet banking, mobile and tablet technology - a field that is revolutionizing the way consumers manage their financial lives and lead a product line that is extremely well positioned for explosive growth over the next few years.
Successful candidates should be comfortable with high degrees of complexity that demand significant initiative.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Business System Analysts, UX, Development and QA to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly in detailed design specifications and in the construction of the product assigned.
- Collaborate and evangelize detailed product roadmap plans, feature details and technical dependencies with other business units and divisions
- Make product functionality decisions and compromises that deliver the maximum amount of business value into products given the inherent constraints of budgets and timeframes.
- Participate as a key stakeholder and author in the process of developing product enhancement and feature suggestions that will increase the degree to which products meet market needs.
- From time to time, speak to clients and internal stakeholders about areas of their expertise regarding the product.
- Participate in the creation of product launch plans and help ensure supporting product documentation exists such as- accurate sales collateral, product functionality Guides, implementation support documentation, etc.
- Understand market analysis, the business strategy and customer needs to ensure product functionality supports product management goals.
- Monitor product usage to observe trends to make data driven decisions for enhancements, new features and products.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- BS/BA qualification in a technology or business field
Job Related Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in related field
- Advanced software development life cycle knowledge, with particular background in Agile philosophies and methodologies
- Strong technical understanding of mobile and internet technologies.
- Well-developed negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with leadership skills to leverage matrix organizations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, to concisely communicate key issues/results in a manner appropriate to the audience, including the executive level.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities.
- Discretion and impact of decisions: Makes key decisions that impact operational initiatives. Erroneous decisions will result in critical delays in schedules and may jeopardize overall business activities.
- Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management.
- Accountability: Operates with appreciable latitude for un-reviewed action.
- Experience in software product development and software product management.
- Knowledge of financial services and technology industry products and practices.
A little about us: