77 West Wacker Dr (35012), United States of America, Chicago, Illinois
Capital One Card Partnerships is looking for product leaders to build out the next generation of digital experiences and lead the company through the next stage of growth led by technological innovations. You will collaborate with Designers, Developers and others across the business to invent features and experiences that make Capital One even more engaging for both our partners and consumers.
Keep reading if:
- You’re driven to build intuitive experiences that start with the customer
- You embrace Agile and Lean, knowing results speak louder than PowerPoint decks
- You are excited to use data driven insights to improve customer experience
What you'll do:
- Promote and create customer loyalty through innovative, quality driven product strategies and feature sets
- Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new features and services
- Define, analyze and communicate product roadmap aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues
- With partners, define and analyze metrics to measure the success of product launches; ideally even coming up with dashboards everyone can see at any time, thereby improving our speed in seeing and communicating results
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing product instincts. You are a creative expert in building and testing great user experiences and have a strong intuition for what people want or need. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts. (So if you like structure, process, and guidelines, this probably isn’t for you.)
- Confidence, not ego. Whether you’re conducting qualitative or quantitative research, you’re an expert at extracting insights that might go against what you originally thought they’d be—in other words, you’re not someone who’s looking for validation, but instead, truth.
Basic Qualifications: - Bachelor’s Degree or military experience - At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
Preferred Qualifications: - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering - MBA or Master’s degree - 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products - 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.