* Digital Product Management
* Can author a PDD "Product Definition Document" or BAC calls it a "Project Charter"
* Ideally financial services exp.
* Experience interacting with designers
* Experience working with a BA on BRDs
Nice to haves:
* Digital Payments (strongly preferred)
* Money movement
* Authenticated exp. highly preferred
* Mobile exp.
- Agile is helpful, but 90% of their projects currently are waterfall
* Will be working on two bill pay related projects and another special project in the money movement space.
* Will be doing site enhancement work as wells as the occasiaonal MR-"maintenance request" work for the money movement space on Wellsfargo.com. Could be P to P/ Person to Person money movement space.
* All of the work this team does is in the authenticated space for Wellsfargo.com
* Will work with Designers on a weekly basis
* May be creating a PDD "Product Definition Document" for new enhancements. Will help the BA with the BRD. The BA will author the BRD, but may elicit details from this Product manager. Will work the team to make sure they are creating a prototype that accurately reflects the PDD
* Will work on products in the Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile spaces
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.