Oracle Service Cloud seeks a high energy, team-oriented individual to join our product management team to help create our next generation of customer service applications. Come join a high caliber team that builds innovative Cloud apps to help shape the future of CRM and Customer Service.
• Set product vision and roadmap for your product area
• Gather customer input and trends to define product requirements
• Engage with end users and customer decision makers
• Track competitive product features and plans
• Communicate product strategy, value proposition, and functionality
• Initiate and prioritize projects
• Define product specifications and designs
• Engage closely with engineering and QA
• Work with the field and partners to position, sell, implement, and support the solution
• Product Management experience in SaaS applications, CRM, Customer Service, Contact Center or Mobile apps
• Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities
• Ability to think big picture and meticulously think through the end user experience
• Ability to gather, validate, prioritize and document requirements
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presenting to large, diverse audiences
• Excellent mix of business and technical skills
• Ability to influence team members across organizational boundaries
• 3 years experience as a product manager or other relevant experience
• Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM is a plus
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.