We are looking for a functional Product Manager [Scrum Product Owner] for an Oracle ERP Cloud Architecture Team. Responsibilities would span across different areas like below.
- Coming up with visionary designs for building Oracle Cloud applications
- Designing Responsive web applications for Oracle Cloud which renders well on Mobile, Tablet and Laptop devices
- Design various product experiences like Search experience, Rules and Routing configurations, Workflow Notifications in various products in Oracle ERP Cloud
- Design dynamic Styles/Theming and Layout capabilities for various functional flows on Oracle Cloud products
- Define and design integrations between Oracle Cloud products and external applications
- Defining the over all user experience in various Oracle Cloud products
- Should have the ability to understand the most modern software trends and most importantly envision the future trends and come up with revolutionizing designs for Oracle Cloud Applications. NOTE that this position is for a Cloud Architecture team which is responsible for various product innovations in ERP Cloud space and hence this is the most important pre req in applying for this job opportunity.
- The candidate much have knowledge in designing Cloud applications and understanding the Cloud application usage model
- The candidate must be really very smart in understanding the business requirement and translating those requirements into a software product to be delivered on Cloud
- Exposure to Java script technologies like Node JS, Angular JS, jQuery, HTML 5.0, CSS3, SASS etc would be an added advantage
- Oracle Cloud product knowledge or any other Enterprise application product knowledge is an added advantage
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.