This position will be primarily focused on outbound product management activities with the Oracle Talent Management for Midsize team supporting the Oracle Taleo Business Edition and Oracle Learn Cloud products. The p rimary responsibilities for a successful candidate in this position are:
• Develop and execute global and domestic sales enablement plans
• Support product activities at Oracle sponsored events and external
• Support U ser G roup and Customer Advisory boards
• Work with Oracle partner s on training and supporting their offerings within
• Track customer metrics
• Develop communication plans to educate all relevant internal teams regarding
product management initiatives
• Present product roadmap
• Schedul e and execut e product webinars for customers and internal field sales
• Participate in the creation and maintenance of product demo instances
The ideal candidate will have:
A minimum of 5 years in product management, product marketing or
equivalent role in a software company
• Experience in the HR or Talent Management software space
• Worked for a Cloud Software company in a previous career
• Be a great team player with excellent communication skills
Demonstrated PPT and info graphic creation skills
2 years training and creative presentation skills
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.