Are you ready to take on the next biggest challenge in your career? Do you thrive in entrepreneurial environment to deliver some of the most complex services involving cloud technologies and distributed systems? Do you enjoy creating a broad vision and are you also a laser focused, results-oriented go-getter who relentlessly pursues solving some of the toughest enterprise challenges? If the answer is yes, then we want to talk to you.
Oracle Public Cloud (OPC) is building next-generation, highly performing, and highly available enterprise grade cloud services with a bold vision - " Oracle Public Cloud will be the #1 cloud platform to run enterprise applications and Oracle products ." We are building a comprehensive suite of infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS) services including compute, storage, networking, database, containers, BI, and big data. We are the platform on which current and future Oracle SaaS products will run. With hundreds of thousands of customers around the globe, our solutions are being used by businesses ranging from startups to the Fortune 100, from grade schools to graduate schools, and from counties to countries.
We are looking for exceptional product leaders who will own end-to-end product definition and delivery.
• Expert in knowing customers, market, and competition
• Own product definition from vision, roadmap to detailed product requirements
• Drive product strategy and direction that that translates into high value customer features
• Lead and influence product teams to invest and iterate on the right product features
• Run effective beta programs and collect continuous customer feedback
• Make business decisions to drive product adoption
• Partner with sales and marketing to deliver high quality product collateral, and influence pricing, packaging and positioning
• Launch new services/features by working closely with marketing, and sales organizations to maximize product adoption
• Present to customers and partners
• Demonstrated experience in definition, and launching multiple products ( V1.0 product a plus)
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Flexibility and comfort with ambiguous product decisions
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Build value propositions, messaging, and guidance for the field, partners, press, and analysts
• Oracle, virtualization, networking, and storage experience a plus
• Bachelors Degree required. Masters or MBA preferred with a strong relevant experience in the fieldQualifications:
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.