We're looking for an experienced product manager to join our team and help to deliver best in class delivery tools and technology.
In this role you will work closely with technical teams to deliver tools that enable scale and resiliency on a growing product management team.
The right candidate will be a tenacious self-starter with a passion for cloud technology and services. This person should have excellent analytical capabilities, strong communication skills, services-based business experience, and the desire to develop ideas independently and thrive in a complex, fast paced environment. You must have a track record of understanding customer and service needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs. The Product Manager is required to work cross-functionally with Operations, Development, DevOps, Marketing and Sales. Key skills and expectations include:
- Develop and manage assigned product portfolio through its entire lifecycle, including product roadmap
- Develop the core positioning and messaging with the service/product
- Create and maintain sales tools and associated collateral
- Develop a strong understanding of the ecosystem and competitive landscape
- Become a trusted partner for teams across the organization
- Identify new service opportunities including features and positioning, and drive the product roadmap
- 5 years of product management / related experience
- Experience working on SaaS, IaaS and/or PaaS based solutions
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Strong technical skills. Deep understanding of cloud solutions, platforms, etc.
- Demonstrated success in working in a highly collaborative team environment to address cross-functional issues
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to communication across and up the organization
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.