Product Manager - Payment and Product Security
As a key member of the HGBU Strategy team you will have a split role responsible for the product management of payment solutions delivered by our payment partners and product security, ensuring our products meet customer and industry security requirements. Payment
- The analysis of customer requirements and market trends around electronic payments
- Assist in the identification of payment partners in support of meeting market and customer requirements
- Development of product roadmaps
- Monitoring and reporting of roadmap development progress
- Educating Oracle Pre-sales and Consulting with regard to payment partner solution features and capabilities
- Assisting in the management of payment partner relationships
- Understanding and communicating customer requirements
- Monitoring and advising on evolving industry best practices
- Developing product security awareness programs
- Working with solution managers and development teams to ensure required security standards are road mapped and implemented
- Engage with other Oracle security experts to ensure compliance with internal to oracle as well as industry standards
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.