The Oracle Service Cloud Product Management team is looking for a high energy, team-oriented, technical individual to help drive our next generation of customer service applications. If you desire a technical role that looks across a number of Oracle's cloud products and are a high caliber team player who can lead and innovate the future shape of CRM and Customer Service - this position is for you!
The Oracle Service Cloud customer service software enables businesses to provide personalized and efficient service to their customers through a variety of channels such as web self-service, email, social, mobile, chat, virtual assistants, SMS, click-to-talk, etc. The Oracle Service Cloud product is delivered through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model on a highly scalable and available cloud infrastructure.
Additional product information is available at http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/rightnow/overview/index.html
- Manage full product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Act as a "Product Owner" in a SCRUM development process
- Own and prioritize Product Roadmap and write user stories
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Engage with end users and customer decision makers
- Provide input on areas which ensure the financial success of your product areas and the business
- Work with Product Marketing to develop and implement a go-to-market plan, and then support the roll-out to departments to execute
- Define product specifications and designs
- Measure the success of your products in the market through metrics: revenue generation, adoption, usage and release frequency
- Work with the field and partners to position, sell, implement, and support the solution
Skills & Abilities
- Experience with the business processes in HR modules including: HR Core, Benefits, Self Service, OTL, Payroll, Compensation, and Recruitment.
- Possesses previous Oracle HCM Fusion experience.
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner, involving project management as appropriate.
- Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Effectively produces deliverables.
- Contributes to presales efforts as required.
- Coaches and develops others on project team.
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during bid development and project execution.
- Successful experience as an Oracle applications Financials, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Planning, Distribution, HCM or CRM Applications Functional Lead (functional or technical) on at least 3 full cycle implementations.
- 3 years of software development experience using enterprise class languages and tools
- 3 years of experience with Oracle fusion technologies
- 3 years Product management experience with agile / SCRUM
- 3 years of experience with multi-tier software architecture
- MBA business degree or, equivalent work experience with Computer Science or Engineering background
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise software including: software development languages, API development and use, enterprise software, IT architectures, SOA and Web Services architectures
- Working knowledge of enterprise integration architectures and patterns
- Working knowledge of cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) architecture
Environment and Physical Demands
- Able to transport portable computer: approximately 20 pounds.
- Work at various client sites which will require travel.
- Travel regionally on a routine basis
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.