Oracle Engagement Cloud seeks a high energy, team-oriented individual to join our product management team to drive the product roadmap for the next generation of customer service applications, with focus on the areas of analytics and intelligence-driven applications.
• Set product vision and roadmap for your product area
• Gather customer input and trends to define product requirements
• Engage with end users and customer decision makers
• Analyze competitive product features and plans
• Communicate product strategy, value proposition, and functionality
• Initiate and prioritize projects
• Define product specifications and designs
• Engage closely with engineering and QA
• Work with the field and partners to position, sell, implement, and support the solution
• Product Management experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics, particularly CRM-related analytics, as well as SaaS and Cloud applications
• Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities
• Ability to think big picture and meticulously think through the end user experience
• Ability to gather, validate, prioritize and document requirements
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presenting to large, diverse audiences
• Excellent mix of business and technical skills
• Ability to influence team members across organizational boundaries
• 5 years experience as a product manager or other relevant experience • Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM is a plus
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.