As a member of the Product Strategy team, you will help drive the vision, product road map and evolution of Oracle Inventory Management Cloud, an integral component of Oracle's Supply Chain Management Cloud suite. Oracle Inventory Management Cloud enables organizations to deploy best-in-class technologies in a quick and cost effective manner in order to improve their material handling and related supply chain operations.Oracle Inventory Management Cloud enables customers to reduce their logistics costs, increase the utilization of their facilities and staff, and maximize their supply chain performance. Oracle Inventory Management Cloud is used by customers across the globe in diverse industries such as industrial & high tech manufacturing, life sciences & healthcare, wholesale distribution and retail.
- Develop and drive the product vision and clearly articulate it in front of a variety of audiences
- Contribute to the overall Inventory Management product strategy and business plan including business cases for new capabilities
- Construct a multi-release road map
- Act internally and externally as an Inventory Management product champion and spokesperson
- Establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners and departments in Oracle
- Evaluate strategic partnerships, alliances and/or acquisitions in order to ensure product success
- Work with customers and Oracle internal teams to develop and prioritize inventory management requirements for future releases of the product
- Maintain competitive landscape information through market research and analysis
- Identify and document business requirements for features and functions to be incorporated into the product
- Work closely with Product Development counterparts to translate business needs to software requirements
- Develop use cases for complex features as part of the business requirements document
- Review and approve deliverables such as functional designs, functional test scripts, documentation, and curriculum
- Support early adopter customers in order to generate a strong base of customer references
- Participate in operations reviews to promote alignment, review financial results and drive action items
- Work across multiple organizations (internal and external) to promote, evangelize and educate on product capabilities, road map and vision
- Attend and present at industry conferences to foster thought leadership and market influence
- Work with Sales and Consulting to support new product launches (e.g., product positioning presentations, value proposition definition, product demonstrations)
- Work with Product Marketing to coordinate development of data sheets, white papers and other marketing collateral
- Work with customers in understanding their needs and broader industry needs and have it inform the overall product strategy and road map
- Work with market influencers such as analysts and promote, evangelize and educate them on product capabilities and strategy
- Create, organize and conduct training workshops and partner education programs to teach partner Sales and Consulting organizations on new capabilities
- Conduct business requirement reviews across product teams
- Manage projects that involve cross-product and cross-functional teams
- Work with Product Development counterparts as part of the product development life cycle
- Product management or product marketing experience relative to inventory management
- Enterprise software experience - working experience relative to product life cycle activities (e.g., requirements definition, product launch support)
- Deep knowledge of inventory management practices in manufacturing or healthcare provider environments
- Broad understanding of logistics and supply chain best practices
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.