This senior resource will be an integral part of the CPQ Cloud management team. This position will be critical for helping to set the direction of the CPQ Product while helping our customers to be more successful with the product. In addition this position will work with strategic prospects to outline a long term architecture and strategy to help maximize the benefits of CPQ Cloud.
- Participate in large deals globally. Provide advanced demo support and create a future state vision of CPQ for prospects.
- Work with existing large customers when they want to do large expansions. Frequently development has to be involved in existing enterprise customers that want to do large expansions
- Continue to support the CAB process with demos and by gathering customer feedback
- Be a development executive sponsor on large accounts while they are implementing
- Help the GSE team get demos done faster when we release functionality. Provide on-going input into GSE demo capabilities to make sure we are always putting the best impression of CPQ Cloud during sales processes.
- Provide key input into the roadmap process
- Help partners to implement best practices for CPQ Cloud application setup.
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Acknowledged expert/professional within company and/or industry nationally and internationally. Provides leadership in the development and strategic direction of new products, processes, techniques. Acts as primary consultant on large projects that effect the organization*s long term objectives / strategy. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 12 or more years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.