Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Product Managers at Authorize.Net are responsible for leading the business Product Management function for Authorize.Net SMB Products within Visa's Merchant Sales & Solutions group.
Key responsibilities include helping define and execute the strategy, products and roadmap for Authorize.Net SMB solutions for merchants and partners globally. This position will be responsible for developing the strategy, vision, and will own the product roadmap for these products.ï¿½ You will work closely with Product Management, Design, and Product Development in preparing product and business requirements to build and launch best in class products and services for SMB merchants and partners, and will be responsible for collaborating with Sales, Marketing and Support for the customer facing product lifecycle, including beta launch, general availability and deprecation of legacy products.ï¿½
This role requires the ability to build business cases and engage with cross-functional stakeholders, partners and clients to solicit requirements, incorporate feedback, and present program results, as well as engaging with the product development team to manage the development and deployment of products. This position will be leading a cross-functional team across different business lines in Visa's Merchant Solutions group and will be based in Bellevue, WA.
- Define and execute a robust and comprehensive strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for Authorize.Net products
- Work closely with other Product Owners, Design, Marketing, Sales, Support, Engineering and Clients to define and develop detailed product/ business requirements
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to expand the value added services product line
- Influence product and technology strategy and direction (roadmap), and product and user experience
- Define and implement strategy for the development and distribution of reports for key external partners including merchants and strategic partners
- Actively prioritize the product backlog; participate in pre-planning, prioritization and user story mapping sessions
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of Product Management Experience
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product
- Creative spark ï¿½ in product innovation, product management, and finding ways to get things done
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for getting people excited
- Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on with data and analytics
- Team player with proven track record of taking initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
- Prior experience in Merchant Services a plus
- Prior experience working internationally or with international clients a strong plus
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, and mobile commerce industry experience a strong plus
- The ability to travel; internationally if required
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.