About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
This position is responsible for supporting the product life cycle and development initiatives for our Spectrum Enterprise Hosted Communications portfolio. This role will focus on documenting product and business requirements that are used for new development or enhance existing products. The Product Manager will also have responsibility for product acceptance by writing test plans for cross-functional teams and reviewing the results upon completion of various QA tests.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Deeply understands industry best practices in product development process specific to the cable or telecommunications space and translate appropriate steps for the unique organization and market position.
- Informs and assists with gathering information to translate high-level process goals into specific sub-processes with appropriate documentation, develop the communication plan for stakeholders and process participants.
- Supports the development and communication of product strategies dependent on new services/features to drive financial results.
- Document user stories, test plans and manage customer trials of new products as needed.
- Works with engineering, product management peers, marketing stakeholders and key market areas on implementing strategy.
- Leads product launches and enhancements of products across Charter’s service and application portfolio, including working cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing and Operations divisions within Charter.
- Ensures communication with all stakeholders is being managed effectively.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
- Ability to manage and foster change
- Ability to work with large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
- Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize against goals for recommendations
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good organizational and office management skills
- Excellent cognitive and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
- BA/BS technical degree related to the telecommunications field or operational/process optimization
Related Work Experience
- Product development/management - 3-5 Years
- Cable/telecommunications/software/online services - 3-5 Years
Related Work Experience
- Enterprise PBX, Unified Communications, and/or contact center solutions - 3-5 Years
- Office environment
- Limited travel
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.