About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Product Manager I is responsible for the continuous improvement and end to end management of assigned Company products, services and programs including features, benefits and characteristics that meet customer needs and are priced to meet the Company profit and loss objectives. Job Requirements • Maintains Company's existing and new product line pricing structures, strategies and tactics to meet changing environment, customer preference and revenue targets.
• Ensures prices and programs comply with Company pricing strategy and constantly monitor profitability and key drivers to improve results. Where required, develops analytical processes and evaluates pricing data on a daily basis.
• Implements pricing processes for modeling, volume forecasting and measurement to identify key performance indicators.
• Maintains tools and models, where required, that would allow testing of price elasticity.
• Works with Research and Risk management to ensure profitability goals, customer needs and that credit decisions optimize risk/rewards.
• Supports the product management budget for specific products to ensure objectives can be achieved within budget and meets or exceeds profit and loss goals.
• Communicates changes in expenses and works to manage them to meet revenue goals.
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables. Participates in developing annual business and expense plans for each product and monitors results adjusting the plan to meet the changing environment and budget targets as necessary.
• Collaborates with Risk Management and other key business partners to identify and maximize profitability via management of risk levels and ensure risks are mitigated.
• Builds strong relationships with key business partners. Ensures ongoing successful communication of the direction of the product life cycle.
• Acts as integrator/liaison between distribution channels, enterprise and marketing department influencing and negotiating options to enable the achievement of successful and profitable product enhancement and design.
• Coordinates conversion efforts of products, services, programs and offers of acquired company into overall Company product offerings.
• May lead projects involving necessary key business partners and personnel from acquired company, ensuring smooth transition.
• Participates in training design with the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives. May prepare informational materials as necessary.
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements.
• Will play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of Salesforce system.
• Troubleshoot, document and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Serve as a subject matter expert
• In partnership with technology prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and quality assurance procedures; recommending changes in policies and procedures. Obtain and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5+ years related experience required
• Travel may be required
• Experience in product design in a financial/banking environment
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
• Ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change
• Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations
• Solid understanding of product pricing and financial concepts
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Cherry Hill
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.