You will be responsible for product marketing and management for our content and service plan offering. You will develop business cases to support product plans and define go-to-market strategy while helping cross-functional teams understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will use your strong communication skills to partner with all areas of the company, including executives, sales, operations, marketing, technical teams, external OEMs and vendor contacts.
- Define marketing requirements – writing and prioritizing use cases.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Use critical thinking to get to the root of product issues, executive questions, etc and be able to both deep dive but also cover broad topic areas to synthesize your own analysis and succinct recommendation for path forward.
- Develop the product roadmap, including feature enhancements.
- Write business cases to support product plans.
- Interact with key stakeholders as part of prioritization and execution.
- Provide product support, testing and cross-functional communication.
- Create and drive marketing plans to grow subscribers and revenue.
- Collaborate closely with PMO and GTM teams to drive successful product launches and revenue enhancements.
- Develop plans to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Follow current industry trends, competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Drive and own product deliverables – high-level business rationale, market/product fit, etc.
- Conduct user experience interviews and testing to gather continuous customer insights.
- Research of features and UX enhancement.
- Work with design teams to define new user experiences that feed product plans.
- Conduct regular store/call center/field visits.
- An Associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Product Management experience in a consumer products or technology firm.
Ideally you’ll also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree. Even better if you have your MBA.
- Knowledge and experience with consumer products and services.
- Prior demonstrated business acumen with the proven ability to execute and deliver new products and services by working closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Network, Legal, IT, Finance and Customer Care).
- Comfort working with both technical and business communities.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task on several products and programs with little supervision.
- Proven ability to develop and present executive level presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong logical, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.