Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Product Manager - Workforce Planning
Are you passionate about people? Do you get excited thinking about how to get and maintain a workforce that makes achieving organizational goals possible? Can you imagine influencing application design for Workforce Planning products to make this possible? We are looking for a Product Managers who can help drive requirements and design for Workday Planning.
What a Workforce Planning Product Manager does at Workday:
- Drives the functional application design that will help make workforce planning easier, more collaborative and more accurate
- Makes customers happy by combining functional and operational knowledge with application design.
- Gathers, researches, strategizes and prioritizes business requirements for new and existing features.
- Presents features and designs to customers, development teams, stakeholders, prospects, partners, and analysts.
- Participates in agile ceremonies to ensure the product is delivered on time with the highest quality.
- Supports customers through production issues, mitigating functional challenges and improving customer satisfaction.
Can you answer YES to some of these questions?
- Do you have functional knowledge and experience in Workforce Planning, Analytics, HR or HR systems?
- Do you have 5+ years' experience as a product manager, implementation consultant, or business analyst in a fast paced cloud/software based environment?
- Do you have the ability to think logically and communicate complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers?
- Do you have experience creating detailed functional design documents and managing diverse business requirements?
- Do you have experience configuring or implementing complex systems and are passionate about building better software?
Apply and see if you have what it takes to be part of the revolution of cloud-based, user-friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
Note: Must be located onsite in Pleasanton, CA.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.