Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Product Manager - Workforce Planning
Can you imagine influencing the future of application design for Workforce Planning products? We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Workday Planning team that develops the products that allow organizations to create, collaborate, and take action on headcount and financial plans while leveraging real-time transaction data.
What a Product Manager does at Workday:
- Combines functional and operational knowledge in Workforce Analytics/Planning and/or HR/HR systems to design software that requires minimal training without sacrificing functionality and compliance.
- Influences product design through market research, usability testing, and customer collaboration.
- Gathers, researches, and prioritizes business requirements for new and existing features.
- Participates in agile ceremonies to ensure the product is delivered on time with the highest quality.
- Collaborates across a varied range of audiences from technical product developers to functional users, requiring tailored communications for different audience types.
- Presents feature specifications and best practices to internal stakeholders, customers, and implementation partners.
- Supports customers through production issues, mitigating functional challenges and improving customer satisfaction.
Can you answer YES to some of these questions?
- Do you have 5+ years' experience as a product manager, implementation consultant, or business analyst in a fast paced cloud/software based environment?
- Do you have functional knowledge and experience in Workforce Planning, Analytics, HR or HR systems?
- Do you have the ability to think logically and communicate complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers?
- Do you have experience creating detailed functional design documents and managing diverse business requirements?
- Do you have experience configuring or implementing complex systems and are passionate about building better software?
Apply and see if you have what it takes to be part of the revolution of cloud-based, user-friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
Note: Must be located onsite in Pleasanton, CA.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.