Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dells Vision is to be a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization that shapes our offerings, influences our stakeholders perceptions and behaviors, and drives growth and profitability. Dell provides boundless opportunities for lateral and upward mobility and growth.
The primary role of the PLM Consultant of Servers North America is to develop and drive category plans to help us gain market share and achieve financial goals, strategic objectives of the server business.
This individual will be responsible for :
Developing growth plans for category (vertical views, workloads, channel offers)
Positioning for sales executive level, AE level and SC level (reviews/presentations)
Driving enablement content, tools and collateral (how to compete, acquire, deepen accounts)
Forecasting /UPP guidance for monthly and quarterly locks
Pricing Guidance on intra-line and competitive price strategy
Marketing campaigns, forums and customer events
Driving weekly, monthly and quarterly actions with sales on large deals, run rate, program execution
- Requires 5+ years diversified, planning, communication (or equivalent experience)
- Prefer10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Capable of ramping quickly on Server products and business processes.
- Strong analytical skills, is able utilize available data and reporting, to drive key business insights and opportunities, as well as analytic support and leadership for Sales GM reviews with company leadership and field marketing team support
- Have strong self-motivation, with the ability to establish productive, collaborative relationships
- Prioritize those crucial few actions to drive the Server business
- Display solid business sense, with the ability to identify actions based on objective and subjective inputs
- Have excellent inter-personal skills to work effectively in a team, and be able to communicate up through the executive level
- Enjoy working closely with sales, sales leadership, and cross-functional marketing teams to drive Server goals
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R19161
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.