Name of position: Product Marketing Director, Oracle Modern Best Practice
Preferred Qualification: Master of Business Administration or equivalent degree Background:
Digital transformation has turned the traditional business model on its head. Business leaders look to modern best practices to drive transformation and growth. They want to standardize on the right business processes and that's where Oracle Modern Best Practice comes in - providing relevant, proven, and modern best practices that support key business areas and connects stakeholders across an organization's ecosystem. Oracle Modern Best Practice is open, accessible, and truly transformational and it shows how an organization could achieve radically superior results with fewer resources... in the cloud. See www.oracle.com/modernbestpractice and eBook: Modern Best Practice Explained Job Description:
As a member of the ERP/EPM team in Oracle's Cloud Applications Business Group You will need to...
• Think on your feet, learn/adapt quickly, collaborate effectively, and respond appropriately
• Gain subject-matter proficiency through research and stakeholder collaboration
• Utilize analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Work effectively to guide decisions and build consensus with a virtual team
• Influence thinking of business-level customer constituencies On any given day, you could be:
You'll be measured on:
- Developing business processes
- Defining & creating innovative strategies, tactics & content to increase revenue and market-share
- Researching a new business area
- Discussing strategy, campaigns, and messaging with stakeholders
- Working on messaging for external websites
- Participating in strategic projects with varied industry foci and business imperatives
• Delivery of high quality content that demonstrates your strategic insights & marketing savvy
• Increased use, adoption, and impact on driving pipeline of your content and websites
• Strengthening customer & stakeholder relationships and satisfaction Preferred experience in/knowledge of...
• Business-level messaging
• Product/strategic marketing
• Cloud computing, SaaS, ERP, CRM, HCM (HR and Talent) and Business Intelligence.
• Content creation for web sites, sales plays/tools, and thought leadership
• Social media & communications expertise Profile:
The ideal candidate will have an MBA from a recognized top-tier business school with business experience in Finance, and other business areas. Experience with driving transformation, or work at a startup is of value.
Work & Compensation:
The work hours are flexible. Some travel may be required and can be self-managed, providing a high degree of work-life balance. Compensation will be attractive and highly competitive.
Redwood City/ San Francisco CAQualifications:
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. 8 years technology/industry experience and BA/BS/MBA degree.Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.