Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Work within Security, access control product management, offer creation team
- Understand Schneider Electric access control offers
- Key deliverable – assist in developing security products portfolio
- Engage with manufacturers like HID, Assa Abloy, Stepnfon and more
- Conduct market review on such offer performances
- Investigate emerging technologies
- Understand business volumes, regional product utilization and pricing policies
- Develop products master data file in coordination with purchase lead and manufacturer
- Work closely with Offer Director and Pricing coordinator to establish global pricing policies
- Assist global marketing manager in developing offer portfolio catalogue
- Launch products portfolio globally
- While working in this group you will be able to find opportunity to learn about Schneider Electric’s various offers in Building Technologies domain.
- This role however will remain product management and marketing dominant.
- It will be important to understand product technical features and details, which could directly influence and be applied to business strategy for the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Strong Communicator and work autonomously
- Have technical and business oriented mindset
- Past experience vocational or training experience in same or similar field is preferable.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.