Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic products. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. At Applied Materials, we turn today's innovations into the industries of tomorrow.
Applied Materials' CVD Product Marketing Department is searching for a year-round local intern to join our team! The position will entail the following:
- Documentation and management of the Technical Database
- Work with the team on Applied Materials' Samsung business partnership
- Understands technical and business environments
- Other tasks as assigned
- Student must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree program in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- General understanding of Semiconductor/Display industry
- Engineering/science knowledge or experience preferred
- Junior or senior students preferred
- Student must be in good academic standing at their university, with a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Quick learner
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.