Are you passionate about understanding customers' needs and providing them with revolutionary solutions? We are looking for a senior product marketer who is passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed to lead product marketing for the core family of products in LinkedIn's Talent Solution business. This is a rare and unique opportunity to work at the center of product, marketing, and in a business that is redefining an industry. LinkedIn's Talent Solutions business has been revolutionizing how employers find and attract top talent for years, serving nearly all the entire Fortune 1000 and on track to deliver over $2b in revenue this year.
The core of the business, representing nearly half of the revenue, is the Sourcing product family that enables recruiters to actively find and engage the best talent in the LinkedIn network. We are looking for a talented, experienced and passionate product marketer to lead the team responsible for this product line.
This person will be responsible for partnering closely with the head of product management to prioritize, validate and bring to market the right product portfolio and feature improvements to make our customers more successful and grow the business. The PMM leader will work closely with sales and marketing to ensure we have the right positioning, messaging, GTM and monetization strategies across field and online channels. As the leader of a team, this person will need to be an experienced manager that can grow and inspire talent. Key Responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities to provide value and grow the business.
- Drive product concept validation and customer segmentation to inform roadmap prioritization and go-to-market planning.
- Work with product and operations team to create businesses cases behind product strategy recommendations.
- Drive product naming, messaging and positioning through qualitative and quantitative research
- Quarterback product launches and build the go-to-market strategies across online and field sales channels.
- Develop benchmarking and content to position against competitors.
- Be an internal, and occasionally external, evangelist for the product.
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to bring product narratives to life via integrated campaigns that drive pipeline and support revenue goals.
- Own VoC feedback to continue improving products and GTM strategy.
- Lead a small team of product marketers in delivering on these activities across multiple products
The culture at LinkedIn is fast, smart, passionate, respectful, and fun. The PMM team embraces this and the ideal candidate will not only thrive in the culture but help make it stronger. Basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of enterprise product marketing experience
- Success managing and developing people
- Experience creating and executing GTM plans
- Ability to develop messaging, positioning, and sales narratives
- Deep experience using VOC and research to drive product roadmap and prioritization
- Extremely comfortable using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decisions
- Experience with pricing and monetization strategies
- Experience with SAAS businesses
- Experience in the HR or recruiting industry