People of action can’t leave a good idea alone. They’re compelled to make it happen. They’re restless innovators, they’re customer-focused and committed to flawless delivery.
With more than 400 million monthly active devices now running Windows 10, enterprises are moving fast to the most secure Windows ever. The Windows commercial team is looking for a strong solutions marketer to support building Go-to-Markets (GTM) to the Business Decision Maker audience.
Specifically, this role will
• Own Marketing content and GTM assets for the Business Decision Maker (BDM) audience
• Lead integration of Windows Industry solutions and BDM content into the Microsoft Global Marketing Execution Programs and Enterprise campaigns
• Contribute to the creation of Joint GTM assets with Windows ecosystem partners
• Showcase Windows based Industry solutions at global Industry events
• Contribute to the Windows commercial Storybook process
Windows is big business selling $4.5B in Volume Licenses (VL) and $6B in Windows Pro Licenses to commercial customers world-wide. Windows 10 is the most secure version of Windows ever and the best operating system for the Microsoft cloud. This is causing an unprecedented wave of adoption with 96% of Enterprise customers testing Windows 10 and thousands of scale deployments already underway. Our ambition is to go even faster and the way we market will continue to change. You will be on point to help build and market the Industry solutions that drives Windows’ transition to the cloud and deliver our future growth.
The Windows Commercial Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will take a leadership role in partnering closely with the local and corporate teams. He/she will need to balance high level strategic thinking with excellent creative and communication skills. Experience in Industry and modern marketing, social, data analysis, developing marketing campaigns and sales pitches for commercial customers are important. This is a visible role that requires reviews/communication with senior leaders, requiring executive maturity.
• Minimum of 5 year experience in marketing campaign and sales material development, MBA – Marketing required
• Significant experience in marketing Industry/business solutions to commercial customers
• Proven cross-group collaborator with strong communication/relationship skills
• Strong background in messaging to a Business Decision Maker customer audience
• Strong record of owning or leading high-visibility projects that require cross group collaboration from a geographically distributed set of stakeholders
• Self-starter with the ability to work in an ambiguously defined environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.