Market making opportunities, driving consumption, supporting customer's lifecycle are all core focus areas for service as we leverage the changes and advantages of a cloud and mobile world. Driving customer outcomes, defining our Go-to-Market strategy, and accelerating our learnings and insight to ensure success against or business objectives is the primary responsibility of this team.
As a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) you will lead a set of collaborative teams applying a challenger attitude to re-defining how we think about and resource the sales and marketing strategies for our primary customer facing sales scenarios around our $1.3B Premier business, with focus on our scale business (small and mid-market customers). The ideal candidate will have prior MSFT sales, professional services, and or M&O / BG product management experience. You must be a pragmatic solutions visionary who can translate current product and services offerings and business need into fantastic customer focused solution offerings. Success will require building a compelling initial point of view for prioritized solution scenarios ability to build consensus while also staying adaptable and reacting quickly to field feedback and execution data.
• 12+ years of experience in sales, services and / or product management.
• BA/BS in business, marketing or engineering
• Experience and knowledge of Enterprise Support (Premier) - offerings, execution and strategy
• Competence in Business and Strategy Leadership, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Customer and Partner Satisfaction, Integrated Marketing Excellence.
• Proven experience working in an agile highly matrixed environment, building measurable sales and/or marketing execution plans
• Works cross-organization to develop and gain consensus on the sales and resource execution model for Premier business scenarios
• Support the Premier sales management team, and individual Premier sellers, to build multi-year growth models and execution plans to enable each Region to achieve Fiscal Year Premier Core Billed growth targets.
• Builds appropriate revenue, wins, and additional KPI targets and metrics
• Develops priority area execution programs in alignment with BGs, segments and local marketing counterparts
• Proactively measures success against scorecard metrics and KPIs and planning against misses for performance recovery
• Consistently plans, executes and monitors marketing activities in partnership with local EPG and M&O teams; lands marketing activities in an integrated fashion across functions and segments
• Contributes to the quality of WW Services assets by providing feedback on IP, content collateral, field consumption and execution, customer acceptance and prioritization.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.