There has never been a better time to join IBM. And, as we undergo a company-wide transformation that brings us back to our legacy as a design-led organization, there has never been a more exciting time to be in Marketing at IBM.
Join IBM and help leading organizations and communities around the world innovate, towards a Cognitive Future. The depth of our capabilities, the global scale and applied design thinking in our client engagements provide an unparalleled opportunity for learning and growth. Choose the brand that you'd be proud to be associated with, and make building the future part of your extraordinary career.Marketing professionals at IBM are responsible for shaping our powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels. We shape business strategy, enhance long-term client relationships, inspire people and drive profitable revenue growth.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring a hands-on Product Marketing Manager to join our IBM Marketing team in New York City, NY. This portfolio of offerings include an array of consulting services, including business process re-engineering and process transformation services leveraging cognitive technology. Passion for and interest in business transformation, strategic market management, content and digital marketing is necessary. Consulting/Services marketing expertise highly preferred. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the story of the offerings to the world. You will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new announcements.
You will work closely with Sales, Offering Management, and both worldwide and regional marketing teams - to design and implement a 360-degree marketing plan focused on our services, including content, digital presence and programs, events, thought leadership, communications, customer loyalty, and influencer relations.
- Create and own strategic marketing plans that supports business strategy, collaborating with the cross-IBM marketing teams, including Industry and Professions teams.
- Shape the messaging, positioning, value propositions and differentiation for our offerings, including HR, Finance and Procurement processes and Blockchain services
- Produce content to target clients at every stage of the buyer journey - before and after the purchasing process.
- Manage close relations with marketing influences, mining analyst, and advisor channels to achieve improvement and competitive reporting.
- Provide guidance to extended marketing functions and regional marketing leaders to raise awareness, deepen thought leadership, and most importantly, drive pipeline-generating activities in selected markets.
- Lead on strategy, messaging and content for customer-facing engagements such as industry events, customer roundtables, and webcasts.
- Collaborate with the extended marketing team, and own the marketing calendar, while identifying opportunities within the industries events.
- Communicate frequently and effectively to ensure consistency of message and optimal use of resources
- Monitor and manage funding for marketing investments, keeping within budget.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.