There has never been a better time to join IBM. And, as we undergo a company-wide transformation that brings us back to our legacy as a design-led organization, there has never been a more exciting time to be in Marketing at IBM.
IBM Digital Strategy and iX (GBS) is hiring a hands-on Product Marketing Manager to join our IBM Marketing team in New York City, NY. Take this opportunity to join one of the most exciting new brands, IBM iX. We believe that to
make an impact on the world, businesses must lead through perpetual change, ignite disruption in the market, reinvent themselves completely, take a breath and do it again. Businesses need partners with ambition and imagination, dedicated to world-changing progress, Renegades and Realists to work with them to drive bold change, blaze progressive paths forward, and fearlessly take on the biggest challenges. Join our team to build market momentum in support of IBM iX as the global business partner of choice working at the intersection of progressive strategy, creativity and technology.
As a marketing professionals at IBM you will be responsible for shaping our powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports business strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires people; and drives profitable revenue growth. The art of defining marketing strategies is to attract a balanced mix of buyers for a portfolio of IBM products, systems, and services that delivers expertise, better connects the value of IBM to buyer needs, and provides a long-term focus on helping buyers reach proficiency.
A passion for and interest in business strategy, experience design, digital reinvention, or business model innovation coupled with strategic market management, content and digital marketing is necessary. Consulting/Services marketing expertise is highly preferred.Responsibilities include:
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, collaborative, and able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and have excellent proven written and communication skills. This person must execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines and demonstrate an ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment.
- Create and own strategic marketing plans and unique POVs (Point of View) that support and position our business strategy and experience design service lines as part of the IBM Digital Strategy and iX growth platform
- Work with offering teams to distill key functionality and benefits to guide core marketing messages and "story telling"
- Own the development of targeted value propositions, audience specific messaging, and core marketing assets for CMO, CDO and CEO audiences
- Drive brand stewardship for a prioritized portfolio and the new IBM iX brand
- Co-create and execute contemporary integrated campaigns and market launches of select offerings/services.
- Collaborate in the development of customer journeys and experiences to engage and build audience interest.
- Identify opportunities and create toolkits to enable and activate industry and professions teams to drive lead generation and validated lead revenue.
- Collaborate with the extended marketing team (offering managers, performance marketing specialists, content specialists, analyst relations, external communications (PR), event specialists and digital strategist) at the worldwide and geo level to own an integrated marketing calendar to achieve business goals
- Engage with marketing influencers, mining analyst and advisor channels to achieve improvement and competitive reporting
- Analyze marketing results to learn, iterate and optimize the strategy
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.