Product Marketing Manager
The Oracle Marketing Cloud is seeking a product marketing manager with experience in email marketing or cross-channel marketing technology. This role will work cross-functionally with sales, product management and solution consultants inside of the Oracle Marketing Cloud Global Sales Unit (GSU) to communicate the business value of Oracle's Cross-Channel Orchestration solution (Oracle Responsys).
- Research, conceive and develop messaging and compelling content for sales team inside of the Oracle Marketing Cloud GSU.
- Assist Oracle Marketing Cloud sales enablement team on operationalizing messaging across the Oracle Marketing Cloud GSU
- Develop compelling demonstrations and storyboards to demo cross-channel orchestration capabilities in collaboration with the Solutions Consulting team.
- Research competitive intelligence and analyze win/loss analysis to develop materials for Sales Team
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about our Cross-Channel Orchestration's features and benefits.
- Create externally facing product content including case studies, blog posts, website copy, etc. to articulate the benefits of our products
- 3-5 years experience in marketing software
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus
- Strong content creation and writing skills are required
- Experience and proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with Camtasia or other screen capture software a plus
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Thrives in fast paced environment Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Practical experience using the Internet. 2 years generalist experience and BA/BS degree in marketing or technical major preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.