RR Donnelley is looking for a Marketing Manager to join its fast growing Corporate Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the development of lead generation and awareness programs at a B2B company that offers marketing/communication services, software solutions and/or services.
- Serve as a key marketing contributor in the Corporate Marketing group.
- Execute on the marketing strategy as defined by the marketing organization leaders.
- Manage marketing campaigns (i.e. email campaigns, media buy, social media, sales support, public relations, and customer life cycle communications)
- Project manage and track area of responsibility marketing projects, including budgets, timelines and results.
- Support the development and implementation of an effective sales collateral system, which includes content management, collateral distribution and usage tracking.
- Create product positioning, messaging, and product marketing activities, as well as design and implement go-to-market programs across multiple communication channels.
- Identify and gather industry information, using both quantitative and qualitative research.
- Analyze competitive product offerings, market dynamics, and translate the insights into effective go to market programs, competitive insights and training materials.
- Collaborate with sales leaders, business unit managers, and sales teams to implement targeted prospecting, lead and demand generation programs.
- Work within a matrix environment and across multiple locations.