LinkedIn helps millions of people make professional connections and discover opportunities. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. An important part of this mission is to help people get jobs.
The LinkedIn Careers Team was formed around the belief that having the right job is transformative, and we are driven by a desire to help people get jobs they love. We are looking for a product marketer to help build new job-seeking products and launch them into the market.
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, market researchers, designers, and business development to build and launch products globally, including LinkedIn Salary
- Work with market research to deepen our understanding of job seekers
- Work with brand marketers and LinkedIn s internal creative team to develop and launch marketing campaigns
- Develop positioning and messaging for LinkedIn s suite of job seeking products
- Use our existing digital marketing channels (email, social) and new channels to increase awareness of LinkedIn s jobs products
- 3+ years of product, consumer or brand marketing experience
- BA or BS degree
- Advanced Degree
- Consumer Packaged Goods or Creative Agency experience
- Experience translating user needs and insights into messaging
- A combination of analytical and creative abilities, with an emphasis on creativity
- Ability to effectively represent audience voice with product counterparts
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines