Product Marketing Manager - Global Accounts
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Product Marketing Manager for Global Accounts is responsible for driving segment growth for LinkedIn Talent Solution (LTS) largest segment, by leading the product marketing strategy and execution for the launch of new solutions, narratives and products to our largest customers. As a team we will drive go-to-market priorities across product, sales and marketing to ensure we capitalize on growth opportunities and you will be a critical player in ensuring we deliver on that goal.
• Define the market opportunity for LinkedIn related to your product segment
• Perform validation and segmentation strategy to inform roadmap prioritization and go-to-market planning
• Drive product naming, messaging and positioning through qualitative and quantitative research
• Manage beta and pilot programs for new product launches to assess customer adoption criteria and influence feature prioritization for launch
• Quarterback product launches and build the go-to-market strategy to include the right mix of content and channels to drive awareness, consideration and purchase
• Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other platforms
• Partner with the sales training teams on the field sales enablement plan and with the marketing communications and demand gen teams to bring product narratives to life via integrated campaigns that drive pipeline and support revenue goals
• Compile customer testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
Basic Qualifications :
• BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
• 7+ years of product marketing experience
Preferred Qualifications :
• MA/MBA degree in marketing or related field
• Experience launching new products
• Experience in email, social media and in-product marketing
• Experience with SaaS and data-driven marketing, acquisition marketing or sales strategy
• Experience with consumer internet product marketing, digital advertising, SEO and experiential
• Experience in life cycle marketing strategy and execution
• Experience analyzing complex data sets and performing quantitative and qualitative research
• Background in ecommerce/paid online products, user-conversion optimization, multivariate testing and delivering improved revenue results
• Experience with Public Speaking and Presenting to large groups through many channels in-person, webcasts and panels
• Ability to develop winning creative expression with internal and external partners
• Ability to size and prioritize market opportunities and build business cases
• Ability to collect and use customer insights to drive strategic decisions
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.