Join the largest startup, and proven global leader, in the Security industry to protect our planet from emerging cyber threats. Tell the world how you, Watson and IBM Security fight to defend businesses, institutions and governments across 130 countries. Make a difference in everyday lives by safeguarding our most valuable information from corporate intellectual property to your family photos. Be a part of IBM's rich history of innovation and research to deliver solutions built on the foundation of over 3,500 security patents. Are you ready to put on your cape and help us fight the bad guys?
IBM Security is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our Security Services group based in Atlanta, GA. You will be responsible for the external positioning of our services offerings, inbound and outbound marketing activities, and the creation of sales tools. In this role, you will develop strategic marketing plans for IBM Security Services through market research, competitive analysis, customer engagement, and business planning. Working closely with offering management and sales you will craft the market facing messaging and positioning. You will conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand and sales results.
In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyer personas - how they buy and their buying criteria - and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. As a champion in the market, you will help drive our IBM Security Services value proposition and gain insights that enable you to contribute to our broader go-to-market strategy. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
A Day in the Life Essentials:
• Positioning - Identify and develop positioning that uniquely differentiates IBM Security as the leading provider of next generation cyber security services.
• Sales and marketing tools -Create collateral, whitepapers, presentations, videos, and blog posts, to communicate the value proposition of our services.
• Launches -Plan the market launch of new services and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
• Communications - Work with sales and marketing teams to broadcast our message to the market, across the organization, and our partner community.
• Market intelligence - Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to succeed.
• Demand generation -Support the strategy and programs that create interest for IBM Security Services across all market segments.
• Industry leadership - Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, on social media, and as a spokesperson for analyst and press coverage.
Discover what you can do at IBM.
Product Marketing Managers are located in IBM offices in Atlanta, GA.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM Sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.