As a LinkedIn Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our rapidly growing Marketing Solutions Business. Our mission is to be the most effective platform for marketers to engage with professionals.
This role will work within the Global Product Marketing team and focus on our advertising platform, which includes capabilities such as ad targeting, ad campaign creation and management, and ad measurement and optimization.
The successful candidate will have experience with product marketing and also be able to play a role in product and monetization strategies. The product marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities but the most important are providing customer and market insight, leading Go-to-Market (GTM) planning and execution, and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams. The ability of the team to move from a Total Addressable Market analysis, to product validation, to a successful GTM plan to enable our global self-service and enterprise has been a key to our success, and the right candidate will be comfortable leading in a similar end-to-end way.
This is a cross-functional leadership role. You will drive end-to-end strategy and execution across a broad range of global stakeholders from product management, marketing communications, operations, field sales and training teams.
Finally, the culture at LinkedIn is fast, smart, passionate, respectful, and fun. The foundation of the product marketing team is incredibly strong and we're looking to continue to evolve to help the company be the most effective platform for marketers to engage with professionals. Basic Qualifications:
- 3+ years B2B product marketing or product management experience.
- Deep experience using VOC (voice of customer) and research to drive product roadmap and prioritization
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to turn analysis into effective execution
- High interest and understanding of online advertising and social media marketing technology
- Advanced degree (e.g. MBA)
- Experience with global enterprise products, preferably with technology related to digital/online advertising, social media, and consumer web
- Solution-oriented with ability to structure and simplify complex issues
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking to develop expertise and stay abreast of industry trends
- Success in creating and executing GTM plans for new products, including product messaging (strong storytelling capability), sales narratives, and field enablement.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong cross-functional aptitude and experience collaborating with stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to work across teams and senior stakeholders
- Relentless focus on understanding customers and users needs and pains and forming recommendations to improve the end-to-end customer experience
- Adept at using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decisions
- Familiar with pricing and monetization strategies
- Ability to enable self-service customers through strong copywriting and customer success content