LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Premium Subscriptions team. You will play a pivotal role in helping subscribers understand and realize the value of LinkedIn and our Premium products. The ideal candidate is a self starter who's not only comfortable with numbers, data, and analytics, but also has a member first mindset and passion for delivering amazing member experiences.
Are you ready to join a world class marketing team that is fun and helps professionals all over the world? Join us in changing the way the world works Responsibilities
- Lead strategy for major customer lifecycle goals:
- Engagement - Increase engagement within first 30/60/90 days of subscriber lifecycle
- Reacquisition - Win back cancelled users to Premium subscriptions
- Retention - Increase average customer lifetime value and build loyalty
- Referral - Build brand evangelists, enable word of mouth and referral
- Understand our Premium subscribers through market research and data analysis to shape key products and marketing programs that will drive value, usage and retention
- Create relevant messaging that clearly communicates the value proposition of LinkedIn Premium to our target audience and differentiates it from other LinkedIn features or products
- Design, execute and manage engagement programs leveraging a variety of touchpoints and marketing channels throughout the member journey, inclusive of: email marketing, mobile push notifications, house ads on-site and in-app and user-experience messaging on-site and in-ap
- 6+ years marketing experience
- 2+ years consumer internet experience
- BA or BS degree required
- MA/MBA degree in marketing or related field
- Experienced in lifecycle marketing strategy and execution
- Proven track record of developing, executing and scaling high impact, profitable, multi-channel customer retention programs that drive business results
- Knowledgeable on retention best practices, technologies, and trends
- Strong cross-functional aptitude and experience collaborating with stakeholders
- Ability to identify key customer insights from research and data analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.