Product Marketing Manager - OneGDC Readiness Program Manager
Location: Redmond, Washington
Posted: November 17, 2017
Reference ID: 1081109
Are you passionate about being on the forefront of Microsoft’s connected sales and marketing transformation? Are you a talented leader looking for a high-impact role that will influence the future of how we connect with our current and future customers? If so, the Global Demand Center (GDC) team is the place for you!
The Global Demand Center team is leading the transformation of marketing at Microsoft with campaigns and engines that allow us to engage in a more personal way with our customers. The GDC team is looking for an experience marketing and sales program manager to lead readiness efforts from the GDC to our Inside Sellers around the world. As the OneGDC Readiness Program Manager, you will help scale Microsoft’s Global Demand Center, bridging local and corporate partners, initiatives, and execution across the GDC, Microsoft’s marketing teams, and Inside Sales.
Who are you?
You are a master at cross team collaboration, are equally at ease talking to a learning & development specialist as you are listening to a focus group, and have a history of solving tough problems in complex environments; as well as demonstrating leadership, influence, and impact skills. This role requires strong business insight, deep project management skills and exceptional interpersonal skills to be successful.
- Act as the primary readiness lead on the OneGDC team across Cloud + Enterprise, Dynamics, Windows and Office business groups
- Build upon and optimize existing readiness cadence for Global Engagement Programs as well as anticipating and driving advanced planning for net new readiness and training with sellers
- Partner with Inside Sales Learning + Development team to execute and land readiness programs across each market and advise on appropriate delivery methods and channels
- Ensure alignment across stakeholder groups globally, including regional operations, Inside Sales Corp and Inside Sales center managers
- Design and enhance bill of materials (BOM) for OneGDC readiness and develop standard practices across teams for execution of these materials
- Land global standards through Inside Sales training and readiness engines, including sourcing and leveraging existing field readiness materials to adapt for this channel
- Own feedback loop with our Regional Sales Center and work closely with Regional Manager to review readiness consumption metrics and training feedback in order to optimize content and ensure parity among centers and roles
- Drive local area coordination of market specific readiness into sales centers
Your skills should include:
• Exceptional program/project management experience and the ability to operate effectively in a complex cross-functional environment to drive outcomes
• Excellent communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills
• High attention to detail and able to work within stringent deadlines
• Creative thinking and ability to design and optimize new processes and solutions
In addition you should have a background including:
• 3+ years experience in sales readiness, training/learning and development, sales operations, or B2B marketing
• Strong knowledge of demand response marketing and sales
• BA/BS or equivalent. MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.