Senior Product Marketing Manager, Oracle Eloqua
The Oracle Marketing Cloud is seeking a marketing analyst with deep experience in marketing automation and marketing technology. This role will work cross-functionally with sales, product management and solution consultants inside of the Oracle Marketing Cloud GSU to communicate the business value of Oracle's B2B Marketing Automation Platform (Oracle Eloqua).
- Research, conceive and develop messaging for sales team inside of the Oracle Marketing Cloud GSU to communicate the value of B2B Marketing Automation products.
- Assist Oracle Marketing Cloud sales enablement team on operationalizing messaging across the Marketing Cloud's global sales unit.
- Develop compelling demonstrations and storyboards to demo B2B Marketing Automation capabilities in collaboration with the solutions consulting team.
- Work closely with Oracle Eloqua Outbound Product Management to understand and develop how new features and capabilities can be positioned in the sales process
- Collaborate with competitive intelligence team inside of the Marketing Cloud on win/loss analysis and CI content for Oracle Eloqua in the Oracle Marketing Cloud
- 2-8 years of experience in marketing automation or marketing technology
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus
- Strong content creation and writing skills are required
- Experience and proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua is preferred
- Experience with Camtasia or other screen capture software a plus
• Anywhere in the United States of AmericaQualifications:
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Thrives in fast paced environment Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. 5 years related experience and BA/BS degree in marketing or technical major preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.