Join the largest startup, and proven global leader, in the Security industry to protect our planet from emerging cyber threats. Tell the world how you, Watson and IBM Security fight to defend businesses, institutions, and governments across 130 countries. Make a difference in everyday lives by safeguarding our most valuable information from corporate intellectual property to your family photos. Be a part of IBM's rich history of innovation and research to deliver solutions built on the foundation of over 3,500 security patents. Are you ready to put on your cape and help us fight the bad guys?
The Product Marketing Manager Lead for our Threat Intelligence portfolio will be responsible for the external positioning of our product, inbound and outbound marketing activities, and the creation of sales tools. This role will also lead the Security Operations and Response domain messaging, and will develop strategic marketing plans through market research, competitive analysis, customer engagement, and business planning. Working closely with offer management and R&D, they will craft the market facing messaging and positioning.
In your role, you will be the expert in buyer personas - how they buy and their buying criteria - and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. As a product champion in the market, you will help drive the product value proposition and gain insights that enable you to contribute to our broader go-to-market strategy. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
A Day in the Life Essentials:
• Positioning - Identify and develop product positioning that uniquely differentiates our threat intelligence capabilities and drives a security operations and response narrative.
• Sales and marketing tools - Create collateral, whitepapers, presentations, videos, and blog posts, to communicate the value proposition of our products.
• Product launches - Plan the market launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
• Communications - Work with sales and marketing teams to broadcast our message to the market, across the organization, and our partner community.
• Market intelligence - Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to beat them.
• Demand generation - Support the strategy and programs that create interest for the IBM Security Operations and Response domain and Threat Intelligence segment specifically.
Discover what you can do at IBM.
Product Marketing Managers are located in IBM offices in Cambridge, MA.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.