The Xbox Devices Marketing Team as looking for an all-star Marketing Manager in Xbox Console team! The console business provides a unique and substantial opportunity to be involved in all aspects of consumer marketing with a focus on product launches and console offers. If you love Xbox and want to see your work come alive for Xbox fans around the world, this role is for you!
As a Global Product Marketing Manager within Xbox Console Marketing, you will drive marketing execution for the Xbox One S and Xbox One X console. You will be responsible for working across Xbox cross-functional teams to bring products through supply planning, go-to-market planning and execution. You will work closely with diverse partner groups such as PR, marketing communications, finance, industrial design, and WW field teams. You will develop general management and collaboration skills as you help optimize the marketing and business performance of Xbox Consoles.
Key areas of ownership in this role will include:
• Go-To-Market Planning and Execution: Leading console SKU launch planning for key programs as part of overall go-to-market product plan and delivery of product launch kits to field and retail teams
• Packaging & Product Assets: Manage and track all aspects of console packaging and assets including engagement across teams with Brand, Operations, and GlobalArt for on time and on budget delivery of products
• Field Engagement: Support regional and channel teams to drive assortment planning and field execution through partnership across CCG and Category Marketing
• Marcom: Partner with Owned & Operated marketing channels, Marketing Communications and PR to ensure world-class delivery of new products and sustaining marketing initiatives and updates
• Co-Marketing: Partner with 1st party and 3rd party games marketing teams on console offers and co-marketing opportunities
The position demands strong consumer marketing skills and detailed execution acumen. Excellent organization and collaboration skills, a bias for action, attention to detail and ability to impact through influence are critical requirements. Candidates must have the ability to simultaneously address multiple projects and challenges. Being a keen learner and able to rise above the tactical details are key attributes that will aid in success. The role offers ample opportunities to further develop existing marketing skills and room to grow in role with increased responsibility scope.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
• 4+ years of marketing, product planning, consulting or strategy experience is required
• Strong experience in working with and managing cross-functional teams
• Champion level attention to detail and organizational skills
• Excellent leadership, collaboration and communication
• Interest in hardware and gaming industry
• Ability to influence and be a team player
• Openness to continuous learning in a changing environment
• Prior experience with retail marketing, gaming and/or supply chain a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.