Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
APC by Schneider Electric is seeking a MBA intern to join the Home & Business Network (HBN) Product Management & Marketing team.
The HBN product families include industry leading Single-Phase Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), Surge Protectors and other peripherals widely used in the consumer, Small & Medium Business and industrial markets.
As the Product Marketing MBA Intern, you will join a team of experienced product managers and marketing experts who are passionate about bringing best products to customers. In this role, you will participant in projects focusing around in-depth market research, go-to-market and launch strategy, as well as pricing optimization to help grow the HBN business. Responsibilities:
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Conduct market research on specific verticals and segment for future offers
- Conduct deep dive into select global performance of select product line with comprehensive market share, price elasticity, market trends, and channel strategy analysis
- Make recommendations on price optimization for select product line
- Work with product managers and marketing team on go-to-market and launch strategy for new products
- Recent MBA graduate or 1 st year student pursuing MBA degree
- Previous work experience in business, product marketing or pricing preferred
- Strong communication skills to work with a variety of internal stakeholders and ability to present to executives and customers with confidence
- Outstanding analytical skills; quantitive modeling skills highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrated interest in Product Management, Marketing, Communications, as well as strong interest in IT & consumer electronics products
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled